The Website is owned and managed by Azur Living. Azur Living respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you may provide to it is treated confidentially and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Processing of personal data
When you visit the Website, some technical data are automatically provided by your computer to our computers, such as the IP address you use, the operating system, the internet browser used and (in some cases) the last internet page you have visited. In addition, the personal data you actively provide us with, such as your name, contact details and preferences.
The personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- to be able to contact you;
- to inform you about new products and / or offers from Azur Living;
- improving the Website and services of Azur Living;
- conducting market research for Azur Living.
- Any other processing of your personal data will only take place if you have unambiguously granted permission to Azur Living. This consent may be apparent from the mere fact that you do or do not ask a question to Azur Living by e-mail.
You can register via the Website as a subscriber for the electronic newsletter provided by Azur Living. At the bottom of each newsletter you will find a hyperlink with which you can easily unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter.